JWF’s No Small Change (NSC) teen philanthropic leadership program is now accepting proposals. NSC will award two-three grants in the range of $7,500 – $10,000 each to one Israel based organization, one national organization, and one Florida based organization whose work falls within the 2018 NSC mission:
No Small Change is a co-ed leadership program that empowers Jewish teens through education and strategic grant making. We advocate for women’s health and safety, and economic security in the Jewish community throughout the State of Florida, nationally, and in Israel.
JWF’s NSC Grant Guidelines:
- Organizations must be a registered nonprofit or have a nonprofit fiscal agent.
- Only projects focused on women’s health and safety, OR economic security within the Jewish community will be considered.
- Only Florida based, national, or Israeli organizations are eligible to apply.
To apply, email the following information in a pdf document to email@example.com by January 6, 2019. All proposals must be received by 5PM EDT.
- Organization name, mission, address, website, and point of contact
- Copy of tax exempt form or fiscal agent letter.
- Percentage of women on organization’s board of directors and in senior staff positions.
- Project description and which impact area it falls under (health/safety or economic security).
- For gender based health and safety projects, please describe how your organization uses a gender lens in your work.
- For economic security proposals, please describe how your work impacts or addresses the needs of Jewish community.
- Copy of your most recent organizational budget.
- In addition to the written proposal, please send a short 2 – 3 minute video through Dropbox briefly explaining your organization’s mission and request for funding. Videos do not need to be professionally filmed.
To read about No Small Change’s past grant awards, please click here.