Rosh Hashanah, which marks the Jewish New Year, is a time to reflect on the past and think about the future. We aspire to improve ourselves and the world around us. We face challenges in our own lives, across the nation, and around the world. We can do our part to make this world a better place. In the words of a Jewish Women’s Foundation of the Greater Palm Beaches (JWF) donor:
“What a gift we each have – the opportunity to help others, to come together with like-minded people, have a voice, and be change agents.”
Now is the time to support JWF, your community’s grant making and advocacy organization focused on systemic solutions to social and economic gender inequities. JWF:
- Provides opportunities for donors to leverage their passion and resources to improve the lives of women and families
- Develops women as leaders at every age and stage and is a vital voice for women and girls Strives to create a more just society for all
- Less than 8% of all philanthropic dollars are invested in issues facing women and girls.
How fortunate we are that JWF gives us the opportunity to invest in women and their families.
HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS. JWF HAS:
- Funded over $2 million in grants
- Provided ongoing community education on important issues
- Collaborated with other organizations
- Launched leadership development programs for the next generation of women and teens in our community
- Funded a study on the status of women in Florida that has given us important findings to inform our work on policy change and grant-making to find solutions to the challenges facing women and their families in Florida.
You can support us in our vital work and can do so much more to change lives for women and girls. With your help, we can:
- Fund more programs and policy work focused on our impact areas: violence prevention, economic security, women’s leadership
- Engage and educate men to create true social change
- Expand our leadership development programs, No Small Change and Young Leaders Society
- Collaborate with like-minded partners to maximize impact.
Your partnership with JWF can truly change lives. Let’s work together to make this new year a year we can be proud of. We wish you and all your loved ones a year filled with good health, peace, and justice.
Lisa Schreier Tami Baldinger
President & Board Chair Chief Executive Officer